Thursday, March 27, 2008

another visit to my favorite boy, Aaron.





Guess I've got to write about my latest adventure in Idaho. Aaron picked me up at the smallest airport in the world! Idaho Falls.. and took me out to lunch at Olive Garden then managed to get pulled over on our way to the Cabin. We went snow mobiling in Island Park, Idaho (right by Yellowstone). It was amazing! So beautiful! And the snow mobiles go reeeeally fast! 0-70 in 4 seconds! Holding onto aaron for dear life, cuz he IS my life. And we went on a 50 mile ride around the park, amazing! And I was SO sore! Being with his family is so fun and I love them all. Then Easter sunday we drove to his cousins house for dinner and that was nice to see & meet some family members. That day Aaron gave me a ring and its so beautiful! I love it, and it really means a lot (naturally, I wear it on my ring finger but its not an engagement ring). Then the rest of the trip was mainly organizing my plans to move to Rexburg April 16th. And find a job, apartment, and all that stuff.. we kept busy til the last minute I left. And now it's Aarons turn to fly down here! He'll stay for 5 days, then we'll drive up together to Idaho :) I'm so excited to move to Idaho and be with Aaron everyday and go to school. Overall, this trip to Idaho was needed. And I love life! Its amazing! And so wonderful with Aaron by my side.

The Ring! okay not THE ring, but close :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you should email me that pic of us by the snowmobile. how was your birthday? happy belated bday! nice camera by the way :) aaron really went all out and got you a good one.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just spoke with your Mom! Congrats!!! I am so excited to see you two on Sunday...
I tried to figure out my face book account to contact you but that did not work, so I am glad to find this. You are the greatest.
You know we lived in Idaho Falls for a couple of years, we meet some great people there. You guys look great together.
Ginger