(I was tagged by Heather)
Some jobs I have had:
1. Hop On Adventures, oh what a fun job. NOT. Its a birthday party fun house place, to watch kids and take care of organizing the birthday party. Got paid $8/hr but only worked like 15 hours a week! And I worked there for over a year! How dumb was I? (P.S. they went out of business! yes!)
2. Staples.. that was quite interesting. Pretty good hours, but a horrible, ugly, old Jewish man was in love with me. So, i made him cry when I told him he couldnt meet my Mom haha. Overall, I had some good laughs there... but I vow to never work there again.
3. Nanny! This was the shortest job by far I have had. But learned the most in it. I took care of 3 children, ages 10, 8, and 7. They had lost their Mother and so they didn't act quite like other children did. They struggled, but I was greatful to help out. A lot of heart went into the job, but I spent one to many times crying over why I took the job. Was is so difficult to get the kids to softball and baseball practice, or give the dog a bath, or make em' a snack? No. So the 3 1/2 months I worked there I learned so much about how to be a mother and take responsibilites seriously.
4. Walmart, aka Wally World. No words describe this job. Its Walmart. and i'm a cashier.. whoopie ;)
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Princess Bride
2. Pearl Harbor
3. She's All That
4. Ice Age
Four places I have lived:
1. Mission Viejo, California
2. Rancho Santa Margarita, California (raised there)
3. Rigby, Idaho (with future mother-in-law)
4. Rexburg, Idaho!
Four places I have been:
1. Oahu, Hawaii
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Hollywood Bulevard, CA
4. downtown Salt Lake
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Mother
2. Aaron
3. Aunts: Jill, Darlene, Danelle, Sheryl
4. Grandma
Four of my favorite foods:
1. CHEESE
2. Aaron's sizzling steak :)
3. double double burger from In In Out
4. Mom's homemade lasagna
Four places I would like to visit:
1. New York!
2. Tijuana, Mexico
3. Rio de Janerio, Brazil
4. Madrid, Spain
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. my WEDDING! :)
2. Oregon for Thanksgiving, at the Grandparents
3. Family moving to Utah
4. new job! (i'm so sick of walmart!)
If you read this, I tag:
Sunny
Cortney
Elise
No comments:
Post a Comment