3 weeks 4 days til Aaron and I are hitched! :)
Right now we're just chillin in California-Aaron is working for his uncle in his roofing business which he will continue to for a while... and I am searching for a job, hopefully will have one within the week but if not, i'd like to have one before I get married. The extra money would be great for NewYork (our honeymoon destination)!
Wedding Plans are not very stressful, the wedding dress is ALL DONE and the food is going to have to wait til the night before the wedding to be fully figured out. The decorations and flowers are going well... i think ;) I've left my cousin Sarah in charge of the boutenierres, corsages, and my boquet. And the cake to my Aunt Jill. The photography was one of the first things we had figured out-Elise Lundquist will be taking pictures at the Temple and at the reception.
Elises website: www.elisethephotographer.blogspot.com/
I am very excited for things to unravel and the wedding to unfold. It will be marvelous and I'm looking forward to the best day of mine and Aarons entire life together :)
No comments:
Post a Comment