Sunday, March 29, 2009
Big Juds Burgers
Friday night I was driving home and realized I drove past Big Juds, a burger joint in Archer, ID that Aaron and I love to go to. Their burgers are so delish and the tater tots are yummy! I mentioned it to Aaron and after realizing that he wanted a big jud burger just as badly as I did, we were on our way! Usually the wait to get your burger is a while but it is SO WORTH IT. Aaron ordered the Super Bacon Cheeseburger with tots and I ordered the Cheese Ortega burger which has chiles in them, very good! And of course the next night as a joke I asked if we could go to Big Juds again, and Aaron was like, OKAY! But the total was around $16, so I decided we'd better not. But Aaron persisted. And I convinced him that I will let him go for Family Home Evening on Monday IF we invite some friends. So we'll see! Big Juds is like the Idaho 'In-In-Out' but we all know of course In-In-Out is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is where I am going to have to disagree with you... Big Juds is gross. So please do not compare it with In N Out ever EVER again. Got it, Missy?
BIG JUDS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD! The only thing is they are two different styles of burger. The bacon burger is bomb-diggity, and so are the fries and incomparable fry sauce! BOOM!
Post a Comment