Friday, April 10, 2009

easter gifts!

I just love holidays, ANY kind of holiday! Cuz my Mom always mails me stuff! I love her! This year for Easter (which is on Sunday!) she gave us a cute easter bunny and easter egg cookie cutters, yummy jelly bellys (my fav.!), reese's easter bunnys (my other fav.!), and an adorable frame! Which I always love. Thanks MOM! xoxooxox.

I love celebrating easter, a wonderful time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ and all he did for me! This week I've really pondered his last week of his ministry and life on earth. I thank him for all he's done for me and was willing and the only one able to pay the price for me. I am so grateful for that. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and remember Jesus. And dont forget to eat all the candy you want! :)


1 comment:

Nikki said...

oh my gosh. I am in love with that frame. Ask your mom where she got it!