Monday, June 1, 2009

today...

dropped a Buttload of stuff off here, mainly shoes and clothes. Glad it's gone tho, i can buy more stuff to replace it! (JUST KIDDING AARON!)


Aaron found these free kittens on craigslist and we so so so so want one, too bad we'd have to pay like $200+ for shots and dr. visits. Someday....



Aaron found some free mini dashunds on craigslist a couple months ago, I about cried i wanted them so badly. (not the ones pictured, but wouldnt they be SOOOO CUTE!!!)

I have a feeling when we get settled down we're going to have some pretty darn cute pets! Can't wait! :)

3 comments:

Becca said...

those puppies are SO CUTE!! I want one :( I miss Heather and Blake's lil Mya! haha

Aaron said...

those kittens aren't the ones I found...they were much much cuter...

Anonymous said...

yes we have the cutest dog! i love dachshunds. we're thinking of getting another one soon. i love the dark brown ones with the green eyes! becca, mya misses you too!