Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9/11/2009

What a better place to spend on 9/11 than at Angel Stadium watching an All-American Baseball game! I wanted to get to the stadium early because I knew they would do something to tribute all who died that day in 2001. And we wern't disappointed! The flag bearers were men/women from the Orange County Fire Authority and Police Departments. And they had a little 9 year old girl sing the Nat'l Anthem! Then showed a great video/slideshow of patriotic events with awesome American songs in the backround. Now all we needed was to say the Pledge of Alligance! I am so glad we got to spend time remembering that day and having a moment of silence for those who died and tried to save many lives. Of course we remembered them in our prayers that day. I am so greatful for this wonderful country and the freedoms that we have and all the men and women who work hard to protect our country. And I'm especially greatful for our Founding-Fathers, for their patriotism, for their devotion, and for their loyalty to God and His country and the fact that they understood what was their purpose.


Angels Stadium: Happiest Place in Southern California!! :)



Gotta stay for Friday night Fireworks!!





No comments: