
(i'm on my way to purchase this at the irvine spectrum right after aaron gets home in about t-11 minutes, so hopefully all goes well and it looks wonderful on me... which i dont doubt...)
----------------------------------------------
OKAY OKAY OKAY, so aaron and I just got back from irvine spectrum to try on my jacket i put on hold........... and it didnt not nearly look as good as we thought it would. So disappointed i gave it back... But i did find something similar to this:

it has two less buttons but just as cute! I am so happpy! And naturally Aaron finds something for him as well :) he made a great choice to something similar to this:

which i do say looks great on him :) I love old navy and they have some great veterans day sales going on this week! the 12th-15th! Go shop!
No comments:
Post a Comment