Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Follow The Star

Well I accomplished a goal.... for once.... I interpreted for an event. This year I knew I wanted to be involved in one of the two big stake events this year. So I chose Follow The Star. I interpreted for the 6pm performance for one deaf man and a couple ASL students. It was great! I wasnt really nervous, I have the best tutor. My mother. She's the best interpreter I know and she is always willing to help. She's always incouraged me to follow my dream to do whatever I want to do. I never really had a strong desire to be an interpreter but somehow thru this experience I finally could "see" myself as one. So we'll see...



This Christmas will be good... except we're moving January 1st. We dont really decorate for any holiday just because we know we'll be moving in 6 months anyways and dont have room for it in the car to lug it all year round. So as for the extent of our christmas cheer in our little apartment is... christmas cards on the fridge, some sticky cute xmas sign on our window, and our little pointsetta.

This year we're staying put and Gpa & Gma Antis will come down and Aarons cousins will come and we'll get together with them. So that's something to look forward too! Then 7 days later we'll see my family in Utah :)

It's going by too quick! ahh!


No comments: