
our apartment is slowly but surely turning in a home. Next up was halloween, we didnt do much this year, just watched Hocus Pocus, passed out candy, made a nice dinner... Took it real easy this year, didnt even go to the pumpkin patch. gasp.

Work has been crazy for Aaron and he's been doing a lot of overtime, its been a nice check but can be lonely sometimes. Overall he is an amazing hard worker! I tend to say that this time of year (every year!) This is the crazy season, now til whenever the rain stops (could be march? or longer...)He is truly amazing! As for me, I'm just working full time at a healthcare company which I love! And guess what, for the first time since living at home I HAVE INSURANCE! medical, that is. That's a big deal for us. And my next up and coming project is to practice signing for the Follow the Star performance this year for our stakes nativity show. I love being a part of it! My mom is proud, I am keeping up her legacy. To bad we dont really have any more deaf people in the stake.

And, last but not least... starting today at 5pm Aaron and I will be watching 4 of the Robertson kids! Connor, Chase, Caleb and Laura! For 2 whole weeks. We are living at their house, making dinner, everything! Football, church, school, etc... It will be awesome! I'm a little nervous, but excited. A new learning experience! This could possibly push the idea away of having kids a for a while haha we're thinking 2 more years to wait but after this could be bumped to 4! :)
1 comment:
Have fun with those kids in that big awesome house! haha. 2 more years?? What are you guys waiting for? Let's get this show on the road! :)
Post a Comment