Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6 days, yes i know you know...



this 6th day of love is brought to you by..... my job! Apria Healthcare! Now I may only be customer service but, hey I like it alright? I get to talk to cute old men telling me how beautiful my name is and starting singing me the song I'm named after... "and aubrey was her name...." But thats like only one every 500 calls. P.s. I take an average of 75 calls a day spanning from 30 seconds to 20 minutes! I prefer the 30 seconds, naturally. But anyways, I love my job mostly because of the people that work there. I have... Jackie, Ronald, Keshun, Aleta, Trish, Heather, Oscar, Fredo, Mikey, etc... And we're all buds! They make work fun and easy and we love to help eachother out, also we love to tease eachother and play jokes. Like call eachothers phone extentions numberous times to see if they can guess who it is and annoy them! {thats just a call center thing to do, if you know what i mean}.

Anyways, less than 1 week left til Valentines day, then I can focus on a newlywed party i'm throwing, mothers bday, mother in law's, father in laws, and MY 22ND BIRTHDAY! Should I have a party? I think YES.

No comments: