Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Our 4th of July this year was great, actually the whole weekend was great! Friday I went to a friends wedding reception... Saturday hit up the Swap Meet bright and early and got me a sweet watch, the one that has the diamond studs all around it... then I got to work some overtime for a little bit and on saturday nite we went to see the latest Transformers 3 movie which we loved! Sunday we just took it easy and relaxed and enjoyed the wonderful perfect SoCal weather. Monday we slept in and headed over to our ward lunch party for some food and fun. Came home and went to the pool and Aaron got Sooooo burned! haha I am, however, getting a nice tan! Then that night we grabbed some dinner, picked up the Johnsons, and went to the Angels vs. Tigers game! Angels won a big one which 2 homers, won it 5-1 and watched some sweet FiReWoRks!! What a great way to spend the National Independence of our Country, the good ole U S of A.





No comments: