Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family Reunion 2011 - part 2


The next morning of the Reunion we had breakfast then headed to the CHALLENGE COURSE! We first did a couple family games.







Then the Tight-wire! it was tricky!







Up next was the highlight! ZIP LINE COURSE!











Then lunch and a Brown Family Talent Show

Wil doing a traditional samoan dance - the Haka!


Wil singing "Praise to the Man" - he's amazing!

Lance singing

Dan doing barn animal noises





I had so much fun with my family and I am so happy that we were able to spending this time together! I hope to see them soon :) After the reunion we headed to Dairy Keen's for some ice cream, went home and ordered a pizza and watched a movie. Sunday we went to church and had dinner together.... then i had to go home :( it was a short but fun filled weekend!

No comments: