Sunday, September 23, 2012
Angels, Sunsets and more...
I am so sorry I haven't updated in about 1 month! What a shame. But hey, at least I write in my personal journal! that's really all that matters :-) A LOT has been going on! I have my camera attached at the hip!
I was the photographer for this years ARW Appreciation Party at the Angels game - I loved taking great pictures and details of the game and people.
I guess i've been doing more ARW gigs then i thought! Here are a few cute doggy ones of Charlie and Ally's (cousin) dogs, Baby the chi-weenie and LuLu the dauschand. This time were were at a company event at a local park...
Just last night we went out to dinner with some friends and we decided to ride the motorcycle. We really don't ride it that often but i'm glad we did. Its fun. scary, but fun. last night there was an INCREDIBLE sunset so i'm glad we got some sweet pics of that. Including one of me with my gear :-) i hope that's aaron's screen saver or something hot like that.
Here I am being so lame at work :-) I was lucky to be asked to take some photos of newport coast and the great trails and parks over there... its right by the NB Temple. I had SOO much fun. I even brought my tripod along... I couldn't resist... (check out my photo blog for more awesome images i took there)
And something SUPER cool.. which you might have already saw on my Facebook... I took some photos of a awesome house in Upland for some twin girl realtors! They have their own tv show on HGTV called Natural Born Sellers. They were a lot of fun to work with and I hope to maintain a great working relationship with them! They do a lot of fun and BIG houses!
Other than that..... I've just been super busy with work. This past week was my busiest week with 5 jobs. Ideally i'd have about 7 - 10 to be able to really help out with paying the bills. I am just trying to network and market myself as much as possible! In about a year or less we'll see where things are at and make a decision of whether or not to continue it or not. I am really hoping things will be doing great by then. We'll see!
***Upcoming exciting things.... Fall (hopefully this heat will cool down soon!), Aaron's 27th Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween.... This is the best time of the year! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment