Wednesday, March 4, 2009

25 things about Aubrey
1. I’ve come to the conclusion that morning TV shows are my guilty pleasure; I will sit and watch them for hours.
2. I love when my apartment is spik-n-span clean!
3. I love feeling the warmth of sunshine on my face
4. I love my new last name, I sometimes still hesitate when I’m saying to others, but mostly it is just me enjoying the sound of it.
5. I really look forward to holidays, birthdays, and celebrations of any kind.
6. I want to travel and explore the world with my husband!
7. I adore my husband! I’m crazy about him!
8. I didn’t realize till recently how in love I am with California
9. I am very clumsy and silly
10. I have a habit of acting a lot like my husband, i.e. talking with a funny voice
11. Since watching TLC’s What Not to Wear, I’ve become immensely interested in fashion and how I look when I walk out of the house.
12. I am so excited to have kids! (In about 3 years…)
13. I could go for a back massage any day, any time, any place!
14. It does not take much to get me to laugh; it’s one of my favorite things!
15. Chocolate does wonders for me!
16. I once had a huge hole in my cheek, thanks to a jaw breaker and my bike!
17. I wish I was more motivated to get things done or to start things.
18. I don’t really get stressed out…
19. V8 Splash juice really hits the spot!
20. Love the rush of energy after a nice workout!
21. I cannot wait till I’m 20 years old, not a baby anymore!
22. Catching my husband sing around the house puts the biggest smile on my face!
23. I’m obsessed with blogging.
24. Lately I’ve had the urge to watch Harry Potter, don’t ask me why!
25. I can type around 75 words per minute! Pretty good!

2 comments:

Mrs. Jones says said...

You are too sweet. Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog. It is always so nice to get little tid bits from people to let you know that someone is enjoying your blog... so thanks! Hope you are both doing well and we can't wait until you are back in so-cal ;)

Anonymous said...

holy crap i didn't know that about you (#16)! did that hurt like crazy? how old were you? i have to admit, it sounds kinda funny just reading it.