I am officially a cook! Well at least I declare myself as one. Not a professional one, but in my home I am! Like I blogged before, my main reciepe go-to website is The Pioneer Woman and now I'm venturing out on to my own experiementations. Its quite exciting! Tonight: Enchiladas stuffed with chicken, chilis, olives, cheese. Anyways, I know it might mean nothing to you but it is success within the walls of my own home! And that, is something I think I am allowed to brag about.
Other than that, I started a new job! Well not new, but my old job. I got it back, and it's a call center at a healthcare company. I love it there! Such nice people but yet a professional atmosphere. I must say, it's very nice to be back having 2 incomes.. and to actually be tired when I go to bed at night from a long days work!
And last night Aaron was up building a dresser for us! Its not quite finished but he did a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment