Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone! These are some pictures from our Brown Family Christmas Party this year - Dec 26th. About 50 people showed up and the funny part is, that is only half of our family! Let me just tell you that I have about 70 first cousins alone. And what a party is was.

Some jingles on the chimes

Aunt & Uncle, and cousins with grandpa brown

Me & Grandpa Vern Brown

Me and cousin Zacharee who just got home from his mission

Miss paisley with her xmas prize

and our claim to fame: Uncle Larry Brown & his son Kayson Brown (who is famous in the Utah orchestra world)


I love my Brown Family! Always a good time when we get together :) I love having so many cousins & family to be around. I just wish my dear husband could be there for the party. He got called back to work in california due to about 9 inches of heavy rain in southern cali. They really needed his help, so he is there the 26-28th. Anyways - I love my family! I will post more pix of Xmas Day soon.

No comments: