I love holidays! I love time off work! I love my family! but most of all my miss my baby! Christmas this year was momentous! I have not spent christmas or thanksiving with my family for two years - shows how much I love them huh? No, really, I do.
yes my husband got the new josh turner cd - which is hilarious that my aunt got that for him, he is like the ONLY country music singer he'll listen to. He loves his deep voice! josh turner is my man's man.
And later that day....
a little pellet gun "fun", you dont want to hear the rest of that story - let's just say there was a deaf 45 year old guy and a little 9 year old involved. haha you can guess the rest.
And lastly, we hit up Temple Square in Salt Lake City to see the lights. I havn't seen the lights in years so I absolutely loved it! I just wished aaron was there with us. But luckily, my cousin Breanne and Grandma Wallace were able to come with us for some fun! It was packed full of visitors - but I loved it anyways! The lights are so magical and the Temple is the most Beautiful place on earth (and that's not only because Aaron & I got married there)
Our holiday vaca. is not over yet! Tomorrow Aaron comes back from California and we head to Rigby, Idaho to see the Antis Family! Bundle up - its suppose to be colder than utah! yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment