Monday, January 24, 2011

Pro Bull Riding

This was the sweetest PBR show ever! Aaron bought us tickets (which were only $40 bucks) and saw some sweet bull riding. I love anything cowboy... rodeos, boots, country music, big trucks, I love it all.




2 guys ended up going to the hospital. Their rides were back-to-back so once one got put onto the strecher the next ride he got put on one too. It was intense! One got a concussion & a broken jaw. Ouch! But hey, they make a bit of money doin', so i'd say it was worth it.






This guy, McKennon Wimberly is the one who got the concussion! In to the Sane!


And this guy was out taking photo's and giving autographs to people but right off the bat aaron and I looked at eachother saying "He doesnt look legit. He looks like he's 12!" so we kept walking... come to find out he's PRO and he took 2nd place overall that night! ugh! Wish we got a picture! never judge a face even if they look young or not, he's 21 believe it or not.





I am already so excited for the Rodeo in San Juan Capistrano in August this year! YeeHaw!

No comments: