Back to my original statement that not much has changed... we brought in the New Year in Rigby, Idaho at aarons' moms house watching WALL-E with the kids and a little new years kiss :) Heading back home, unfortunently, it took us roughly 18 hours to get home. All was fine & dandy til you hit... VEGAS.... dun dun dun. And then the traffic came to a stop and eventually hours later come to find out it's SNOWING IN VICTORVILLE, CA. what??? yes, snowing.. and actually pretty hard too! The next day on the news it had snowed in Vegas 6 whole inches. Yikes. Bet my cousins who lived there loved it though.
Since getting home we've redeemed our 2-year gym memberships at 24 Hour Fitness gym and have been hitting it hard since. I go either by myself, or with two of my friends, Jackie and Lindsay. Aaron's work buddy, Tim, used to be a personal trainer so they go together. I'm feelin' the burn, but am so motivated to get back into shape. I work out at least 1 hour, doing 30 minutes cardio and 30 minutes on the weights, then drink my whey protein after the workout. It's been going great so far and my goal would be to run a 5k by my birthday: April 25th.
In other news, I did somewhat of a makeover...
Before:
and After:
Pictures aren't so great but you can atleast tell that I seriously cut my hair, and then I got contacts! I'm so happy to be glasses-free! I just wear them at night before bed... It's been great at work and playing outside not having to deal with glasses falling off and bumping things. Its a whole new freedom to explore.
I'll close with some of my Resolutions/Goals for this year & a questionaire about myself....
(1) Lose 20lbs, goal weight: 115
(2) Be a better Primary Teacher & testify to them (7 Years old)
(3) Make an effort to eat healthier, & make healthy fun meals for dinner.
(4) Try not to get baby hungry
(5) Plan a great trip somewhere for our 3rd wedding anniversary
Questionaire....
1. What was your best job? Where i'm working at right now, Apria Healthcare (customer service)
2. What were your worst jobs? Staples, Center Partners (Capitol One)
3. Tell me all the places you worked. Hop On Adventures, Staples, Nanny, Walmart, Warrior Golf, the Gap, AmeriTel Inn, Center Partners, Apria Healthcare...
4. Tell me about your best friend. Right now my bestfriend would have to be Lindsay Walker, a church friend and we like to work out together and hang out.
5. Tell me about your family. Well, in my little family I've just got my wonderful husband Aaron and our little water dragon, Maximus!
6. Tell me about your relatives.. Way to many to count, but I do have 2 sister & 1 brother
7. What was your first car? I still drive it! 2002 honda accord
8. Favorite movie star? when i look back i can consistantly say I've always loved Julia Roberts
9. Favorite entertainer? not sure..
10. Favorite song? right now my favorite song is probably that Colbie Calliet one on the radio....
11. What were your life changing moments? Going thru the Temple for the first time with Aaron... Getting married to Aaron.... Staying married to Aaron :)
12. First girlfriend/boyfriend? Andy White in 6th grade
13. First kiss? Andy White..... omg
14. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? dangled off the roof of a church building and peed my pants
15. Have you ever been arrested? No
16. Political affiliation? not sure these days..
17. Have you voted for someone you wished you hadn't? no
18. Have you used drugs? no
19. Do you like to shop? LOVE it
20. Best way to relax? at the beach, getting tan, with a book
21. Favorite thing to do alone? sleep?
22. Ever had a one night stand?no
23. Do you save money? oh yes
24. What hobbies to you spend money on? i'm working on that...
25. If you found a $100 what would you do? either find the owner or give it to Aaron to deal with..
26. Do you want children/more children? Yes i want children but not for about 2 more years of so...
27. Are you a good parent? i will be
28. What makes a good parent? they listen & dont judge
29. Are you romantic? i try... but aaron is better ;)
30. Ever loose a pet? oh yeah, haha, Oreo my hamster went under the oven and into the cupboards never to be seen again...
31. Dog or cat? DOG!
to be continued..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment