Happy 22nd Birthday to me!
I have got some awesome friends!
my bestie from work, Trish
oh how i've been longing to see a real sunset with no apartments and trees in the way. it was gorgeous!
New besties, Annaliese and I
Tim & Annaliese
these two were meant for eachother...
Rachel & Rich
Mike & Trish
Lindsay & Tanner
Lauren & Brent
Kaleena, Chad & doggie Radar!
my hottie of a husband
Probably the best party i've ever been to... anywho, I was SO lucky because I got to the beach at 8:30am and i got the very last pit! I bummed it off a bum. I didn't get his name but i asked "excuse me sir, are you saving this pit until this evening?" "no, i'm just being a bum today, you can have it" "thank you" "if i find anything to eat can i come and warm it up here later?" "certainly! Thank you!" and there you have it, i was at the beach camping out by myself for... 6 hours until a friend came to accompany me. Then everyone slowly started to trickle in and the party began! Played some badmitton, football, soccer... grilled some delicious habenero pepper jack cheese sausages... chips, cookies, licorice galore! Everyone said they had a great time. Glad to know Aaron and I can throw a party :) Next time, we'll stick to a budget! And happy birthday to me! Can't believe I'll be 22 (birthday isn't until april 25th)! I feel older, like 24, not that that is much older... I'm so glad I chose the 16th to throw the party that day, it was PERFECT weather, inland was 90 and at the beach was 80 with a nice breeze. Doesn't get any better then that! On the birthday checklist for this year... Skydiving!
SHOUTOUT TO MY AWESOME HUSBAND WHO HELPED ME PLAN AND THROW THIS PARTY :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU COMPLETE ME. XOXO. I'M FOREVER YOURS!
*stay tuned for my next blog entry, Game 5 of the Anaheim Ducks in the Playoff Series! should be awesome!!!*
No comments:
Post a Comment