Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ducks Game & Working Out!

DUCKS PLAY OFFS GAME:
So, the Ducks are out of the Playoffs but the game was fun! It was an awesome and very exciting game and well worth the money.






Lauren & Brent - our partners in crime




RSM FIT CLUB:

So My friend Kate runs a Fitness Club once a week and they do P90x, TurboFire, and Insanity workout videos. Its crazy! Then the other days of the week I am at 24/hour taking classes and running and/or lifting weights.




This is our group from last nite - sporting the "X" for P90X workouts!



I signed up for the Laguna Hills Memorial Day 5k race! My first one - I am very excited & nervous too. I have been very motivated to get to the gym and run more because of the "deadline" in my head, that has made such a difference. So I urge you all to keep running, keep working out. You can do it! Its been great for me :)

No comments: