Saturday, February 11, 2012
Santa Monica adventure
Todays was a great day - we are LOVING having Aaron's dad Dave and his wife Julie living in California - They previously lived in Manhattan, New York for 5 years - they've been married I think almost 3 years.... Anyways they moved nearby Universal Studios, in Studio City. They say they love it. I mean who doesn't love Southern California in the "winter" months - we don't even have winter here. And that is why i pay over $1,000 in rent each and every month.. But i digress.. Thus, Julie has an obsession of sorts for Rugby. She's from Glasgow, Scotland and they have a really good team. Today was Ireland vs. France but unfortuntly the game was cancelled due to bad weather. However we did enjoy a fantastic meal at Ye Olde King's Head Pub in Santa Monica. Amazing Irish Stew. I die.
After Lunch we headed to the Pier and walked around... LA is truly unique... I never want to live there! Its great, but come on' really? truly? NO. Traffic, crazies and more crazies. Can't do it.
Cirque du Soliel - Ovo was in town right on the beach! We didn't get to see the show but boy i would have loved to. One day.
Not a bad view!
As you can see it was really windy... but other than that it was great weather!
I guess Aaron wont be that bad looking when we get older...... hahaha
::The rest of the day was spent at the Los Angeles Holocaust Museum, which neither of us had ever been to. We loved it. We recommend going. They have a audio tour and they have great artifacts, and memorabilia from that time. Truly an inspiring place::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
agreed on the whole living in L.A> thing! love to visit could not live there! Looks like it was a blast! hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment