Tuesday, February 7, 2012
ARW Banquet Night
Last Friday evening Aaron's work, ARW, was a receiving an Award at a Banquet in their industry... So all the office reps and their spouses were invited to the party. It took place at the Disneyland California Grand Hotel Ballroom! Gorgeous! It was a lot of fun because I had gotten a beautiful dress, shoes, and makeover for the evening. That's always fun right? Please, enjoy these pictures as much as I do.
Aaron & I
Aaron with a few girls :)
The ARW guys receiving their award
The girls: Annaliese, Me, Dawn, and Eve -- i'm the youngest and the only one married! Mormon much?
Cheers at the table! Front row baby!
Prom picture much? This was way too much fun! (especially since Dawn was furious that Eve made her look pregnant with the contrasting dress colors!)
The HANDSOME ARW guys!!! :) ohhh baby -- Aaron, Charles, Dean and Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
guuurrrlll ! you look great! and it looks like a blast!
Post a Comment