Tuesday, April 3, 2012

update...

I am writing you today from my new MacBook Pro :) I am super happy. Todays been a great day. And coming home to this new laptop is amazing! I'll tell you why I got it... I have getting more into photography and am helping my friend with her real estate photo business and MacBooks have this incredible thing called iPhoto. Amazing. So easy to edit and photos are professional! I thought well I could just learn Photoshop but iPhoto is so easy & quick. No learning involved basically! Well some. But not much. Its a little different getting used to... but overall it is SO nice having something so incredible to assist with everyday life. The apps are so cool. I'm one of the few people in the world without a iPhone or any of those phone gadgets so I am loving this. Anyways, In other news I am working out harder and better... I'm still down 25 lbs but can't seem to get below that... Plateau maybe? I am determined to get down 40 lbs total by July... But i just love sugar and sweets and chocolate and ice cream and everything else in between SO much that I just don't know if it will happen. But I will. I promise. Also, I am running a lot more! woohoo. I have bumped up my mileage to at least 2 miles and ranging up to 5. Going really good - and I am trying to branch out to side streets to help out with my 10k training. I think that will be in May. One side note, EVERYONE is pregnant or just had a baby. Am I way behind or what? I mean i'm only 22.... i'll be 23 on the 25th.... but still! I will honestly say that IF this Real Estate Photo business takes off for me and I am able to work from home, I'm hoping what was previously mentioned will happen sooner rather then later... But who knows?! Timing is everything. And to close... If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you! The End.

1 comment:

Brad and Danielle said...

Glad to hear you guys are still doing well! And just so you know, I was 24 when I had Connor. :) No rush, just enjoy this one-on-one time with your hubby. Alone time is SO RARE when you have a little baby attached to you. Little babies are wonderful and fun (and super hard) but all in good time. Just enjoy these fun times together and make the most of it. You will look back at this time with fondness and good memories if you do!

Good luck with your weight loss - you look amazing! After baby #2 comes in July, I will be hitting the gym big time. You are inspiring! :)