Saturday, December 29, 2012
Christmas 2012
We have had a fantastic Christmas this year! What a truly blessed & amazing year! We enjoyed having Grandma Carol & Grandpa Antis again this year and we spent the morning just relaxing and sleeping in... eating... and opened our gifts to each other! Our best gift this year was our one and only Trigger! We love our puppy!
.... So we headed over to Uncle Charlies house and had a house full of people! We love relaxing, eating, playing games, and more eating! Spending time with friends and family is the best thing in the world.
Aaron the Elf prevailed once again this winter! Isn't he cute!!
Our Christmas Eve was fun great just to get one on one time with Gma and Gpa! We love them!
Christmas Morning with our gifts!!
Christmas Afternoon almost all passed out on the couch! haha :-) Well, Christmas has come and gone.... I was anticipating it all year and now i'm ready for summer! I love this time of year and so happy I get to experience it with my wonderful husband and family. We are so truly blessed and I love being reminded each day of Jesus Christ and his life and birth that has affected every single person's life. I am grateful for him and grateful that I know and love him. May we all celebrate his life year-round! Happy Holidays Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment