Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving, Birthdays and More!

Wow what an incredible last week! I actually was reeeeally not wanting it to end. I love time off work, no stress, just fun and relaxation! We loved having Blake and Heather stay with us and then little Shayla and Jared stayed with their dad in LA, and grandma and grandpa at Uncle Charlies. Here is a photo blast of our whole week! 6 Flags Magic Mountain:
Corner Bakery / Irvine Spectrum::Christmas Lights!
Huntington Beach Turkey Trot - Aubrey (5k) 35:00 mins / Heather (10k) 49:00mins
Thanksgiving Pictures!
TRIGGER WAS LOVED!! He had a blast. A total of 3 dogs at our Thanksgiving this year! Lulu, Baby and Trigger!
Aaron took the kids for a ride on his motorcycle!
Celebrating Aaron's Birthday with the Family!
Aaron's actual Birthday 11/23 at a ripe old age of 27! (I can't forget to mention the MUSTACHE! It was a full beard for "Movember" (mens prostate cancer awareness month) until he decided to make his uncle jealous that he couldn't grow a stache! it worked.
Golfing at Casta Del Sol, Mission Viejo course // HAD A BLAST ON THE GOLF CARTS!
We braved the South Coast Plaza Mall for only about 45 Minutes..... but it was worth it just to see the HUGE christmas tree!!
And that concludes Thanksgiving 2012! Onto Christmas! :-) Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving time with your loved ones and friends. I love this time of year as I reflect more on what I am grateful for and how blessed I am. I truly love my life and am so thankful for all I have... including you! ***and don't forget about my local friends doing FOLLOW THE STAR at the Altisma LDS Church Building on 12/7-9th and I am interpreting for ASL on the 8th at 6:00pm***

No comments: