Then Later around 6pm we headed over to BIG JUDS burgers with some new & old friends and i loved that! it was so fun! Then headed back home and hopped on Aarons motorcycle for a little bike ride. I actually think I might like riding on it... but dont tell him that. Then we headed over to the movies cuz you get in free on your bday! So we saw KNOWING, with Nicholas Cage... Okay, if you love scary movies see it! But if you dont... yea... I totally thought it WASN'T a scary movie from the commercials and ads of the movie. I just thought it would be like the other "treasure" hunter movies Nicholas Cage has been in... but NO. I freaking cried I was so scared. Overall it was a good plot and stuff like that, but I was scared out of my pants. But hey, this was i have to say, a GREAT BIRTHDAY! All thanks to my hubby, Aaron, my Mom, and friends for coming out to dinner with us! Thanks! :) Now just wait and see what we do for my 21st! hehe
Saturday, April 25, 2009
20, finally!
This has been the longest year of my life! But I am finally 20 years old! Aaron woke me up and had breakfest ready like the wonderful husband he is :-) Then he let me open my presents! I got an awesome revlon spa foot spa set, a really nice cookbook, and a new set of large print scriptures with my new name of them! Then I called my family and opened the gift from them, $25 to Old Navy!, a nice frame with a pic of the family in it, my grandpa's new book he wrote, a sign that says "i'm kind of a big deal" and the new Rascal Flatts CD! Wow, what a great birthday morning.
Then Later around 6pm we headed over to BIG JUDS burgers with some new & old friends and i loved that! it was so fun! Then headed back home and hopped on Aarons motorcycle for a little bike ride. I actually think I might like riding on it... but dont tell him that. Then we headed over to the movies cuz you get in free on your bday! So we saw KNOWING, with Nicholas Cage... Okay, if you love scary movies see it! But if you dont... yea... I totally thought it WASN'T a scary movie from the commercials and ads of the movie. I just thought it would be like the other "treasure" hunter movies Nicholas Cage has been in... but NO. I freaking cried I was so scared. Overall it was a good plot and stuff like that, but I was scared out of my pants. But hey, this was i have to say, a GREAT BIRTHDAY! All thanks to my hubby, Aaron, my Mom, and friends for coming out to dinner with us! Thanks! :) Now just wait and see what we do for my 21st! hehe








Then Later around 6pm we headed over to BIG JUDS burgers with some new & old friends and i loved that! it was so fun! Then headed back home and hopped on Aarons motorcycle for a little bike ride. I actually think I might like riding on it... but dont tell him that. Then we headed over to the movies cuz you get in free on your bday! So we saw KNOWING, with Nicholas Cage... Okay, if you love scary movies see it! But if you dont... yea... I totally thought it WASN'T a scary movie from the commercials and ads of the movie. I just thought it would be like the other "treasure" hunter movies Nicholas Cage has been in... but NO. I freaking cried I was so scared. Overall it was a good plot and stuff like that, but I was scared out of my pants. But hey, this was i have to say, a GREAT BIRTHDAY! All thanks to my hubby, Aaron, my Mom, and friends for coming out to dinner with us! Thanks! :) Now just wait and see what we do for my 21st! hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Aubrey!! Hope you continue to have a terrific day! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys!
Post a Comment