Yesterday we went on 2 double dates! It was a busy, but fun day. The first date was with Aarons good friend Ben and Shay, we headed over to the BRAND NEW Cafe Rio in Idaho Falls! So delish. Then headed over to a game place, filled with arcade games and go carts. It was really fun to race against eachother! And I didnt get in last place! Then we played arcade games... mostly gun ones.. the boys like those the best. Then we played 105 rounds of Apples-to-Apples! It was awesome! I highly reccomend it ;)





Then the next double date was with Aarons cousin, Devin and his new fiance Randi. We made homemade burgers, salad, watermelon, fries.. all that good american food! Then played the dice game Farkle. It was pretty fun, confusing, but fun!
I'm glad we just had a day to have fun and enjoy ourselves with good friends. Now back to school, homework, and work........... ugghh
3 comments:
105 games of apples to apples? Wow....that is way too many haha. BUt I'm glad you had fun!!
sounds like you had a ton of fun! looks fun too! i still have never played apples-to-apples, but i've heard it is way fun.
girl friend! you are gorgeous!!! I'm so happy to see you and Aaron are happy and living life to the fullest!!!!! MIss you!
Post a Comment