Friday, May 22, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL

very disapointed this year with the winner of american idol: kris allen


I really wanted adam lambert to win:


I loved the finale nevertheless, really great performances, but still. Just that lingering thought and feeling that a guy with not nearly as much talent and range as much as adam lambert actually won. I give the guys props for their talent (adam's carazzyyy voice and hair-do's, and kris' guitar/piano skillz), thats for sure! Either way when you think about it, you dont need to win the title 'American Idol' to get signed with a record label. Like David Archuletta, Jennifer Hudson, and many others. Over all it's a great show. Can't wait for next season to see if Paula and Simon stay to be judges.

Overall I really like American Idol, some of my favorites are:

Jason Castro....

Danny Gokey :)

David Archuletta!

And how could you not love Carrie Underwood?!



How could you not forget this face (AND VOICE!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!):

1 comment:

Nikki said...

SERIOUSLY??? I like Kris SOOO much better! I think Adam is creepy. I don't care if he has talent I would never pay to go see him. But I would definitely pay to see Kris. They just have completely different styles. I don't think that Adam has nearly even close to more "talent" than Kris. They're just different. Adam is just more extreme... you know?