
We're in Cali! After the long 13 hour drive, we made it to our new apartment in Lake Forest, California. We'll be in the lake forest ward, which is in the stake I grew up in. So living in this new area wont be to bad for me because i'll know a few people. On the other hand, Aaron only knows the people he works with. Which is fine too! He's working for his Uncle Charlie's roofing business working in the office and out in the field. And I got my old job back working at Warrior Golf, making phone calls and blah blah blah... Im applying at a lot of hotels in the area. And hopefully one of those will work out soon!
Well we love our apartment! Got a pool, spa, gym, laundry facility, car port, and a LOT of storage space in our apartment. Naturally, my favorite is the bigger kitchen! And my not so favorite are the boxes all over the floor. But we did manage to get the TV and internet set up.
So right now we're just unpacking, working, getting the apt. organized and furnished and spending the last week with my family since they move to Sandy, Utah august 1st. Once they leave we dont really have any family to spend time with or have dinner with, so hopefully we make good friends!
Being here only 3 days hasnt set me into the California mood. I'm definitaly still wishing I could be in Rexburg. But i'll be fine :) Naturally, Aaron loves it because he loves to work and be with his uncle and helping the company.
Rexburg is only 6 months away! haha by then I might not want to leave Cali. I love my life!
2 comments:
That's the ward my brother and his family are in! Brad and Raeme Sendzik! Say hey to them for me :)
Oh cool congrats! Take advantage of it man. I wish we were in California for good!!!
Post a Comment