Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the last week....

Oh the last week as come. My family moves to Sandy, Utah saturday, August 1st. And me and Aaron just moved here last week! what the heck right? Well, nevertheless I am very excited for them. A bigger house, new schools, family close by... And close to Rexburg when we move there next year! I have loved growing up in Southern California my whole life. I havn't known anything else until I met Aaron. Not only will I miss my family here in cali, but the home ward we've attended to for over 10 years. the Tijeras Canyon ward has truly been amazing and I have loved growing up in that ward.

Well the last sunday we all went to listen to my dad talk in church (which was great!) Sunday night Luis arrived home to help the family pack up and drive to Utah. I love having him as my "adopted" brother, he's the deaf son my father always wanted! Then hung out at the tiny small apartment then went for our last walk around the RSM lake. Then Monday night was our last night at the Beach. San Clemente of course. I took lots of pictures and just soaked in the sand and the salty air. I will definitaly miss my little ones (wil and paisley) growing up as me and Mackenzie did as beach kids and loving the ocean and going every weekend growing up! PJ and Wil are going to be Utah kids.... uuhhh... Not that it's bad. My Mom grew up in Utah and turned out great! So we'll see I guess!

Here are some pictures :)















1 comment: