
So saturday, the 22nd, we celebrated! I was anticipating this day all week even though we didnt have much planned. I just knew it was going to be a perfect day (and it was). Saturday morning I wake up to a gift card and Aaron's smiling face! It is a one-hour massage at Massage Envy! Woohoo!

So Aaron goes off to work, and I to my massage :) mmmmmhmm, it was wonderful. So soothing and relaxing. Then we're off to lunch, our usual: In In Out! Then we decided to walk around the Laguna Hills mall, and found the movie theater there! Of course I wanted to see The Time Traveler's Wife,

so we bought tickets for the 5pm time and headed for a spontaneous trip to T-Street Beach! We only ended up staying there for an hour, but it was the best one hour at the beach ever! Cold water, and warm sand! MMMMM!

Then we hurried home to shower and change into our evening wear :) We made it to the movie, The Time Travelers Wife, it was very good. Emotional, and heartbreaking, but very good! We both cried... A good movie to see to really apprieciate seeing eachother every single day! Then drove to the old fogie's place, Olive Garden! Our Favorite! They have the best Chicken Alfredo in the world! And this time we snuck in a little chocolate mousse dessert :) Yum Yum!

Oh it was the perfect day.... and we all know the most perfect day has to end in a little grocery shopping!!! haha Well our anniversary was on Sunday so our celebration still continued on the next day! Of course, going to church then coming home to watching On The Lord's Errand, a biography on Thomas S. Monson's life and his accomplishments (very good!!)

Then had Dad over for dinner (the last sunday before he moves to Utah) and watched Valkyrie, the movie (very good, btw). Then ended the night with a little snuggle and cuddle listening to our favorite songs on our Ipod laying in bed holding hands. Ahhhh, the best!! I can't wait for year 2!!
Here are some silly pix of us in Olive Garden waiting in line:




I love my husband so much, and am eternally grateful for him. I am so happy and blessed to be with him FOR TIME AND ALL ETERNITY!

OUR TEMPLE: Salt Lake City.
blog.jpg)
All my dreams come true with you Aaron Mark Antis
1 comment:
yay! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment