Monday, August 3, 2009

They're gone...

And now my family vacations will be spent in Sandy, Utah! It's a first! I have never stayed nor visited Sandy, Utah because I did not have a reason to. But now I officially have a reason to. The family moved there on Saturday and arrived Sunday evening. Here's a pic of the House, it's 5 bedrooms with a large backyard and basement. Mackenzie will be going to Alta High School and trying out for the soccer team! Mom found out it's in a great neighboorhood with great schools and ward. SOunds perfect!

Me and Aaron spent most of our weekend helping them get all packed. Boy are we tired! Cleaning, packing, scrubbing, vacuuming, sweating... Oh my. We're even lucky we got dinner on Friday night we were so busy. But thanks to the wonderful Shawna Johnson we did :) And it was possibly the most delicious pizza i've ever had. Shout out to Selma's Pizza in RSM. Well Saturday came too soon, and now it's gone... and now they are gone! I am officially the last known Wallace survivor to live in Southern California. What an honor! But sort of not really... haha I would gladly pick up and move to Idaho for the rest of my life. But California calls to us. So come and visit whenever you can! We're lonely!

Here is Wil all ready to go, naturally he has his game-boy in hand.

This mexican is ALWAYS tired!

Me and the adorable Paisley June

These two are always funny to watch!

This UHaul was packed to the brim thanks to Dad and a lot of other strong men!

Mac's all ready to go... i'm sure she slept the whole way!

Our last goodbye...

My little ones... I will miss them

Durango our trusty labrador! Who just so happens to hates car rides....

Family friend Christa, and my Mom, April!


I failed to get a family picture... but these will suffice. And as for now it is me and Aaron living in Lake Forest, California... Enjoying the nice weather, the nice breeze, and the not-so-nice sunburn on our back! Stay continued for where exactly the burns came from! :)

1 comment:

shawna henrie said...

awww...it was my pleasure to bring pizza to some tired folks doin the whole move thing! we miss your family, but i am sure this new adventure will be lots of fun. sometimes new surroundings etc is good for the soul. tell everyone hello for me....and i hope your doggie likes snow!!