Friday, February 19, 2010

another new job

Its about that time again, the transition phase from California to Idaho (or the other way around). I have been searching for a job since late-december... thanks to my brother in law I work where he used to work. So i've been in training all week and it seems to be going good. I'm still looking for something in Rexburg so that I dont have to commute.


Well now that I actually have a schedule... and that I have a job, naturally I get sick. Not when i'm home for 7 weeks straight.. but on my FIRST day of work. yuck.


So thats been fun, and now Aaron is sick. Wasn't I sick for 3 weeks in December? What is happening to me? I need a green drink please. And what is going on with the weather here? Its so cold! Its not even snowing, and its freezing all the time, all day. I love the differences between Idaho and Cali, and I love the change every 6 months or so, but when it gets so cold your bones are shaking... Burrrr!

So now that the work transition has passed, we're moving on into the 'friends having babies' transition. And let me tell you, it is weird. All the "Aaron I want a baby!" is such a lie. I'm so not ready. But to see my friends having kids, its crazy! I can remember the day I turned 12 like it was yesterday! In all retrospect, it kind of was yesterday. But my 21st birthday is in 9 weeks! How did that happen? These days i've just been wanting to jump ahead to the future when I'm like 33 and have kids and an awesome car.. but I know If it were possible to jump ahead like that I would probably regret it and want to go right back. So I guess i'll stay at 20 for now, or at least for another 9 weeks.


very soon.

No comments: