On a much happier note, I got my wedding band! I am absolutely thrilled that Aaron wanted me to have one. At first I didnt care for one, but after a while.... well, you know. So for Christmas he promised we would get one. I searched and searched for the right place and price. I got this beauty at Jensen Jewelers, it is so much bigger. Now my goal is to lose a couple pounds so it slides on and off easier! wish me luck! Now I officially am married to the public eye after having being "engaged" for a year and a half haha
{you can tell i'm in the grocery store right after I got it to send a pic to Aaron haha}Other than that I have been improving on my cooking skills, thus far I have been very successful in a few main dishes. I am quite proud of myself and as a matter of fact, I think Aaron is relieved I am motivated to do it. He no longer gets Tacos, and Spagetti twice a week! I have added some wonderful items to the menu mostly thanks to my Mother in Law Denise, she made me a WONDERFUL & AMAZING cookbook with reciepes from her sister Elaine. The book even includes a cute cover, and a index color coded for things like breads/breakfast, cakes/cookies, pies/candies, meats/main dishes, and salads/vegetables.


Some successful dishes include: Beef Stroganoff, taco soup, chicken tortilla chowder, parmesean cheese chicken, and a yummy dessert of Cookie Pudding Salad! And to my suprise Aaron loved them all! Can I officially call myself a Chef now? Chef Aubrey Antis.
No comments:
Post a Comment