Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February 2010

Lately, things have been going well. I am very happy I finally got a day off from work. 8 days in a row starts to get tiring after a while! And now since I wake up at 4:30am... well, you get the point. But work is going really good, and I am learning very quickly. I have some good friends there that I really enjoy being around that make my day go by quick. I soon will start my new late schedule after my training is over, that is 2-11pm uggh. Oh well. But at least I have a job now!

Next up, stupid stupid stupid Jake & Vienna. No Comment.

okay maybe I will comment, but ugggh. I waisted my Monday nights on these two? What can you do.

Yesterday I went to the Temple to counter-act my guilty pleasure of reality heartbreakers (Jake). I really enjoyed my time there and it is a really beautiful temple, much larger than Newport Beach. Not only is this temple half a mile away from where I live, but I can see it shining bright 24 hours a day from my bedroom window. What a blessing!


also, this video is not really working out for me lately. I've been hitting the BYUI gym and last week I was on the elyptical for 6.2 miles! hello?! 6 miles! thats an accomplishment! I still have yet to lose one pound but I feel healthier! that's what counts right?

2 comments:

The Castletons said...

Ugh. I feel your pain about the Bachelor situation. But I am excited to watch the new Bachelorette! I think Alli will be really cute!

The Castletons said...

Ugh. I feel your pain about the Bachelor situation. But I am excited to start watching the Bachelorette! I think Alli will be cute!