Monday, January 25, 2010

Kiev Ukraine Temple



This beautiful temple is currently under construction. It was announced July of 1998 and the groundbreaking was June of 2007. As you can see by those dates it takes a very long time to get anything done there of significant value. I think the orginial Dedication date was suppose to be september of 2009, but still nothing. Aaron and I are hoping to go there someday... We'll go where he served in his mission. Hopefully we will see the people he baptised and many other things. I am so glad Aaron served a mission, he was a wonderful missionary and he worked very very hard. So hard in fact, that he ended up 'closing' a city. They got run out by the police, had to escape and hide. Thats not the only trouble he got in... I still love him anyways! He's my hero, my sweetheart, my eternal companion and I can't live without him by my side. We've been married exactly 1 year, 5 months, 2 days, 4 hours, 1 minute!!!!!

No comments: