Monday, April 19, 2010

little trip to Sandy














Aaron and I went to Sandy, Utah over the weekend. It was so much fun! Thursday night we went and saw the movie Valentines Day and I loved it, it was hilarious and pretty cute. Friday we went on a hike with the family, that was fun and pretty interesting. Once we started hiking down the mountain we saw 2 helicopters above and 3 cop cars driving up the mountain, it was scary and so sudden. We didnt know what was going on. I had mentioned that earlier to make the hike more fun to start "looking for bodies" and now they really believed me! haha turns out a 15 yr old boy fell back and hit his head on a rock and they air lifted him out. We saw the helicopter land and everything right were we were! You'll also notice in the pictures Stephanie, she is my 2nd cousin and moved in with my parents. Her and Mackenzie are best friends and twins. She's the "nice" sister I never had, just kidding. Anyways, we also went mini golfing at Mulligans. Steph and Luis went with us, Luis also being my "brother" he lived with us before he got baptised and went on his mission. He moved to Utah too! Golfing was so fun, very warm outside! something i've been looking forward to :) and dad was so serious playing golf... it was hilarious don't think he's golfed in a while. Later since it is my birthday on april 25, and my brother Wil's birthday on May 6, we had a little celebration. Wil got a basketball hoop, and my mother spoiled me with 20 gifts a reminder of each year I was alive and what I loved most that year. It was such a cute idea and i got 20 gifts! woohoo! Still 1 more to go since i'm not 21 yet. But soon :)

No comments: