



Anyway, and now my cute friend Christa started a blog where we could all look at delicious meals, great book reviews, and creative craft ideas all on the same site. We can all contribute to what we find and tell everyone how amazing it is. I thought it was cool. check it out: http://booksrecipescrafts.blogspot.com/
oh and bytheway, April Fool's day got me this year. My little sister texted me at 1am and told me "I dont know if mom was planning on telling you, but she thinks she's pregnant" and me not realizing it was april fools day that early i started freaking out. Freaking out because my mother has done this once before! (p.s. she is 48!) So I went most of day thinking what I was going to tell her, how is this possible... then finally looked at the date and started to cry slash laugh. yup.
P.S. the first day of spring came and gone, and now its officially winter again. Rexburg got like 3 inches today.. ya.. plus, my bro in law and his wife are in vegas enjoying the nice "skydiving" weather there :) my other bro in law and sister in law are in NYC enjoying a lovely spring break whilst i'm at work driving on the snow infested roads. My day will come soon, right?


someday............. (sunny southern california t-3 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 10 hours!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment