Friday, April 30, 2010

My 21st Bday

I had a FANTASTIC 21st bday, no I didnt go skydiving or anything like that, but my wonderful husband made it AMAZING! (thanks honey!) On Saturday night we went out to dinner at Applebee's and got a delicious Asiago (pronounced Asia-go HAHA JK) Steak, then headed over to the bowling alley, then delicious ice cream at Dairy Queen! Then after that we headed home and rented the movie Lovely Bones, which was very good. The next day which was my actual birthday (April 25th), woke up had a nice breakfast.. went to church then headed over to my mother in law Denise's. Ever since Saturday night I think Aaron wouldnt let me look in the freezer so I didnt find out until we got to Denise's. It was a delicious, yummy, Ice Cream cake from Coldstone! I was so excited! He totally redemed himself from my 19th bday which that cake was a failure haha. Aaron had everything planned, even what we had for dinner! That week I was bugging Aaron for Chicken Alfredo so his mom made that for us (yum!) and after dinner I opened presents!

I got some wonderful things! A new reciepe book, photo album, WAFFLE maker! From Aaron I got all the honeymoon/wedding/reception pictures printed out so I can make a scrapbook, $40 for a new robe, and an AWESOME FISH TANK!!! Aaron spent the whole day on saturday cleaning it and getting awesome stuff for it. It came with 5 fish and then a couple days ago we got another one. So I have 6 fish! It so much fun and so much easier than a dog or cat or Baby for that matter! Aaron really outdid himself this year I am so lucky to have him!

I mentioned earlier I had a early bday party in Utah with my family and I got some great gifts from my Mother, THANK YOU EVERYBODY for the great 21st bday! I cannot believe i'm 21 now... everytime I tell someone I'm that age, they say "youre so young!" yes I am, but I dont feel like it! haha

This year will be a great year I think and I'm going to make the most of it! Plus I have my wonderful Aaron to be at my side :) How am I going to top this with his 25th birthday in November!??!? Love you honey!









No comments: