Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July & other news...

Happy (late) 4th of July everyone, I absolutely love his holiday! And I especially loved it because I got to spend the time with my family in Sandy, Utah. I had 4 lovely days off work :) The morning before we drove to utah, we were planning on making a final decision on an apartment in southern california... so that was a little crazy... but we made a decision on a great place in the same city as last year, Lake Forest! I'm happy to be going back to the same area, and to the same ward and finally we signed a 1-year lease! A big step for us! We will officially be DONE with moving back and forth between ID and CA. Although the thought of that makes me very sad, I'm also very happy and excited to be starting our new life in California together with a "graduated" husband!

Anyways, my 4th-of-July weekend consisted of beautiful weather, swimming at the pool, Stadium of Fire with Miss Carrie Underwood herself, and a yummy delicious bbq with my wonderful family! Somehow I managed to forget to get all the pictures off of my mothers camera, so here are some offline of the Stadium of Fire.








No comments: