Thursday, July 29, 2010

June & July 2010 Pictures

I'm finally getting around to adding some pictures of the past few weeks with our family. They are quite random but I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

My infamous 9-year old brother Wil... dont ask...

Wil on Fourth of July

My 4-year old sister Paisley June

Paisley just chillin in my aunts pool

Me and PJ

We like to dress up :)

Mom teaching Wil the piano

My 17-yr old sister Mackenzie on fourth of July

My cousin Lanaya got married on June 22nd, I couldnt make it to the wedding :(

Cousin Jen, Aunt CarolAnn and Uncle Richard at Family BBQ in Orem, Utah

One of the last pictures of Grandpa Wallace, with his wife and 2nd great-granddaughter Kyra Wallace

My other grandparents, The Browns

Aunt Danell, Aunt Darlene, and Grandma LaRue

Dad at the Stadium of Fire, they asked everybody to stand up if you were an Eagle Scout! He is proud to be one.

Me on 4th of July

Mom took us out to eat for Aarons Graduation dinner :)

Aaron and PJ.. notice the mustache? (its gone now, but I did enjoy it for a couple weeks!)

Aaron playin with fireworks!


I love and miss my family so much! Hopefully I'll keep sane here in California...

No comments: