Saturday, July 24, 2010

I can breathe now.. sorta..

Well, we're here... we've arrived to Lake Forest California. I'm not necessarily happy that I'm here but that's only because I miss Rexburg. Like a lot. But overall, i'm glad I was able to drive all bymyself from 1:30am (from my parents house in Sandy Utah) and I think we arrived around 11:00am at our new apartment. We immediately unloaded the truck and car. I am so glad we got everything situated in the apartment, not completely unloaded out of boxes but pretty dang close. We love the layout of our apartment, its a good location, it is actually right across the street from the old apartment complex we lived in last year. I am especially happy to be in the same ward as last year. I have friends to come back to for once!! The weather has been fantastic, the only hard part has been dealing that we will not be going back to Idaho. Aaron loves it, but we'll see how long I last haha.

Anyways, wish me luck unpacking and most of all.. finding a J.O.B. uggghh

No comments: