Sunday, January 29, 2012

Guess who?

One night last week we decided to buy dinner and naturally Aaron wanted a pizza and at first I was okay with it but I had just had a really great workout running 5 miles... I really didn't want to feel like crap so I got my Subway. Aaron is trying to bulk up, gain some weight, get buff basically... and I'm trying to trim down, tone up, and get fit! My goal is to do a 10k and half marathon this year. I have already done my first 5k this year on January 7th and my mileage these past few weeks doubled. I'm thrilled. The eating part is definitely the hardest part. But I'm trying. It can be difficult living in a house where one person is trying to lose weight the other is trying to gain. In the end the ice cream usually wins... But I'm still happy!

No comments: