Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

I just wanted to say Thank You to my Father for being such a wonderful person and example to me. I am grateful to have a Dad in my life who is active in understanding and caring for me as not only a person but as his daughter. I am honored to say that I was the one who officially made him "dad" And now he's the Father to 4 of the most wonderful kids on the planet! (plus my hubby!) I am REALLY looking forward to seeing my Dad in just 5 weeks! We will spend every waking moment reminiscing about our California days and tanning at the beach! I love everything he has taught me and done for me. He leads by example, setting the way for the future generation to be lead by even greater parents. My dad is no different than any one else's and I am so proud that he has had such a profound influence in my life, the choices I make and how I live my life day after day. I am proud to be a Wallace, because of him! xoxo 9x9

No comments: