Sunday, June 10, 2012
Photo Update
A couple weekends ago we went with Aarons family to The Queen Mary Ship... The kids were in town for the first time since FIL moved to Los Angeles - Jared and Shayla are so much fun to be around and we love seeing them. Here are just a few pics...
I was up in LA recently, since I got my sweet new canon t3i I'm on edge waiting for any opportunity to take a picture of something I don't already have... and the LA Temple was one of them! I took about 100 pictures and edited them... Here are a few Favs. I got to say I love my camera! I took a photo class yesterday and I now know how to use it on the Manual setting (that's a big deal!)
Other than that.... work is going fine, I haven't gotten my first job yet... I'm am hoping soon! The not making any money thing kind of carries a weight on you after a while.. But things will work out, they always do. I am so much happier and look forward to making some cute babies after I get this show on the road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment