Wednesday, July 4, 2012
4th of July Ward Party
One of my favorite things about this holiday is the Ward Party and seeing our Primary kids outside of church! Yes I actually do wear regular clothes! lol..... A day off together is so nice too! The only thing I am bummed about is the weather.... it's only 72 today! Not hot enough to hit the pool for us..... the rest of the week is in the mid-80's though!
Happy 4th of July! I love my Freedom and am so grateful for it! (here are some pics)
Aaron and I :)
Helloooo there baby!
Rocky the Chihuahua!
Hayden - Primary Class Kid
Bryce - Primary Class Kid
Chad and little Radar providing some entertainment!
Brinley - Primary Class Kid
Aaron and little Maddy (Primary Kid) doing the Water Ballon Toss!
the guys - Chad, Ian and Aaron!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment