Sunday, May 27, 2012
friends since always
I want to dedicate this post to a dear friend of mine, Kari Amundsen Facer. We've been friends since the summer before 9th grade... We went to Mission Viejo HS volley ball summer camp and became instant friends. We went to all the stake dances together on saturdays, ate lunch and break everyday at school together, and hung out over the weekends all the time. She's been a great friend to me whom I have loved having in my life who makes me smile and laugh!
This is us at Valentines Day Stake Dance Sophomore year... yes that's me getting shoved to the ground by a stupid boy!
This is Sydney, Kari and I at Singles Ward FHE after we graduated...
After a fun night of hanging out
Here she is at my wedding reception Aug 2008-She'll never know how much it meant to me for her to be there, I didn't quite time my wedding perfectly so more friends could come but fortunently a few friends were in Utah the week before school started at BYU so she made the trip up to South Jordan to be there for me. It really meant a lot.
And here I am at her wedding reception last friday to support her big day getting married to her long time boyfriend Luke. I am so glad to have a friend who supports me and even though we don't talk very often, I always know she's there for me. Friends are good to have... always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment