Friday, November 16, 2012

AubreyLately!

Not much going on lately... just working, living, getting ready for the holidays... oh and i'm sick. Blah. My dad is coming into town tonight for a few days... and then Monday Blake and Heather arrive for maybe a week to stay! I love having family come over... Since we only have 1 uncle and Aaron's dad in California it's always fun to have people stay from out of state. I grew up not having any family in the state so i'm used to it. So is Aaron. We will also be celebrating Aaron's birthday on the 23rd with all the family, which we haven't done yet, so I am excited! Now if only he would let me decorate for christmas already..... then i'd truly be happy! Here are a few snap shots I took recently (isn't my puppy sooooo cute!!?)
Our Primary Class (1 missing) during our primary program practice... Love those kids!

No comments: